Half Day Drone Flying Course- £95
- Half day drone flying course starts at either 9.30am or 2pm
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor with 2 students per drone, 2 students per drone simulator
- Short safety and technical briefing
- Practice on the interactive DJI flight simulator
- Professional drone pilot will teach and advise you
- Get to fly one or two of the latest DJI drones
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Drone selfie photo of you and your group
- Drone flying lesson certificate
Please ring 01726 252448 or 07867 556233 to book any course
What happens on the day
On arrival at the venue you will check in and receive a safety and technical briefing from a CAA approved experienced drone instructor. They will discuss the controls with you as well as the route that you will follow, then it’s on to the indoor interactive flight simulators to learn the controls and fly the drone.
Your drone and simulator will be shared with up to one other participant, who will take it in turns with you to be an observer and pilot. You will swap roles for the flights.
Then you will fly the small DJI Tello drone indoors and really hone your flying skills.
Then you go outside to do the real drone flying. Once you have completed your final take off and landing the instructor will run through a debriefing before presenting you with a drone flying certificate to take away with you.
Take a look at the One Day Drone Course.